This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our Client offers exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, educational assistance programs, competitive pay and benefits, language training programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of their vision and values that drives ongoing success.
The purpose of the position is to define,analyze, evaluate and challenge investment projects in planning and execution phases with regard to scope, cost and timeline targets, as well as to define controlling measure to identify potential deviations and propose suitable mitigation strategies.
As a Project Controller you will:
- control capital investments and projects in Americas and simultaneously
- support the project owners organization defining and refining the engineering and execution workflow
- support the project owners organizations in their work relation to contractors, vendors and providers especially in case of claim and change order management,
- in the area of costs, scope, timeline and quality,
- with identification and notification of deviations from targets and surveillance of initiated countermeasures
to meet the project interests and targets
University - Master's Degree