|Job Location:||East Hanover, New Jersey - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||target bonus 5%|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Global, leading specialty chemicals company with lots of opportunity for career development and growth within the company. Fiinancially solid!
· Identify and investigate moderately complex issues and implement solutions.
· Interpret data and prepare technical presentations and recommendations to facilitate fulfillment of goals.
· Act as project leader to ensure successful completion within budgeted time and cost. Develop project plans, coordinate activities of team, and regularly report project status.
· Execute and lead performance improvement activities which employ various process/commercial excellence methodologies.
· Be adept at bringing process improvement projects to timely and conclusive closure.
· Work independently under general guidance but confer with manager and other colleagues on assignments.
· Execute good process safety practices in all aspects of project execution.
· Contribute to the development of engineering approaches.
· Plan work to achieve assigned goals and be responsible for integrity of results.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or related Science
· 5+ Years of Process Engineering experience in a chemical manufacturing setting
· Working knowledge of and commitment to EHS&S Standards and Policies
· Working knowledge of Chemical Plant Processes, Equipment, Instrumentation and Controls
· Strong time management, problem-solving, and prioritization skills
· Working knowledge of OSHA-PSM, MOC, ISO, and LEAN
· Ability to independently select the most appropriate engineering technique(s) from viable alternatives to solve problems and make recommendations
· Ability to assimilate and/or modify new technology and apply to work procedures
· Capable of leading small and large projects
· SAP knowledge highly desirable
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree