Project Manager / Site Engineer - Sydney
|Sydney, New South Wales - Australia
$120,000.00 - $180,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Tier 1 construction projects
- Career Pathway opportunity
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Project manage within a industry leader providing turn key forming and structural solutions to the construction and civils segments.
You will work on tier 1 projects with a sustainable positive impact on Australian building construction.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be involved in complex formwork construction and be responsible for managing project stakeholders including Builders, Sub-Contractors
- Provide planning, engineering, project management and/or site construction support for projects
- Work with Project Managers and Program Planners on the preliminary and detailed scoping, initial costing, and planning of projects, as well as manage and support the delivery of construction.
- Assist with developing and reviewing Management Plans as well as Safe Work Method Statements
- Monitor performance against program and cost forecasts
- Reporting and mitigating any performance issues
- Manage OH&S, environment and quality to ensure compliance and pro-actively manage project risks and issues.
- Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication and negotiation to ensure all stakeholders are engaged throughout the project.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below.
- Australian Citizen or Perm Resident with full work rights
- Fluent in English - must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Qualifications in Civil Engineering or a related discipline with exposure to Tier 1 projects
- 5 + years Experience in project delivery and/or engineering works within a formwork environment is essential
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with key clients, stakeholders and developing new business opportunities
- Strong negotiation & problem-solving skills
- A developed understanding of planning, execution and financial reporting of projects
- A proactive approach to change management with the capacity to lead and inspire teams
- Strong safety focus
- Australian drivers’ licence
A highly competitive remuneration package is on offer depending on experience
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree