|Title:||Project Manager (Tech Transfer)|
|Job Location:||Monroe, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
We are actively seeking a Project Manager, Tech Transfer to join our growing team. This position is responsible for directing the operational activities of the business to support on-going project and day-to-day operations. The role of Project Manager, Operations will be defined in part by specific activities to create and improve the project management systems, set up project goals, monitor and drive the team to achieve goals. This position is directly responsible for engagement of key, cross-functional stakeholders within the organization to ensure site level, operational success. To drive success, this role will play a key role in decisions and policies with respect to: staffing, safety, quality, marketing and business development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Continuous improvement of site level project management process and systems in the organization.
• Leading cross functional strategic forums with key stakeholders to ensure new initiatives are aligned with organization needs
• Managing and providing direction for new processes, methodologies for various project management frameworks
• Participating on and leading project teams (e.g. Steering Committees, development Teams, launch teams etc.) for key projects as defined by site leadership.
• Lead and interface cross functional team activities.
• Work to build strong risk mitigation strategies to ensure project success.
• Lead project management effort for tracking the progress of activities, identify the potential problems and proactively act on solutions to address them in advance.
• Drive the teams responsible for execution of projects from inception to launch of the products.
• Coordination of technical communications associated with technology transfer facilitation between Operations and R&D.
• Cross-functional site-level coordination of project and operational activity between Operations, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control.
• Bachelor Degree in a Chemical Engineering, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharm D, Chemistry or related discipline and relevant experience is required.
• Project Management certification (PMP or IPMA) strongly preferred.
• Progressive seven (7) plus years of experience in the pharmaceutical production industry preferable with project management and/or technology transfer involvement
• Five (5) years in a Technical services or related sub discipline.
• Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience with project management and/or technology transfer efforts.
• Working knowledge of technical transfer and project management a must
• Provides guidance and technical assistance in the preparation of annual budgets for specific unit of responsibility.
• Ability to outline proposed funding for increases and new initiatives, estimated costs and expenses, and capital expenditures needed for department.
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Moderate proficiency in Visio and Project applications desired.
• Experience with a statistical modeling software package is strongly desired.
• Mastery of concepts, principles and methods to solve difficult or unusual systemic problems characterized by their level of importance and impact to the company. Formulates logical and objective conclusions recognizing alternatives and their implications.
• Ability to develop new ways of administering business and lead unprecedented projects.
• Provides cost-benefit analyses to substantiate decisions in product selection.
• Ability to speak on a one-to-one basis using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain information, explain policies, procedures, and persuade others to accept or adopt a specific opinion or action.
• Ability to make presentations to various groups and customers.
• Skills in writing concise, logical, grammatically correct analytical reports, policies and procedures, and general office communications.
• Must demonstrate a collaborative work style, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility and partner with internal customers and co-workers. Strong organizational, communication and project management skills
• Ability to perform a variety of duties often changing from one task to another of a different nature under the stress of frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
• Skills in setting priorities accurately to reflect the relative importance of the job in a timely manner.
• Innovative skills in organizing materials, information, people in a systematic way to optimize efficiently and minimize duplication of efforts.
• Demonstrated skills and abilities in establishing rapport and gaining the trust of others.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Ability to organize objectives, delegate responsibilities, train, evaluates subordinates effectiveness and administers necessary discipline.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree