|Milwaukee, Wisconsin - United States
$90,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|Great benefit package, bonus, vehicle use
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
At our company, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our 7,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining the company, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a part of a passionate team which develops and manufactures industry-leading outboard engines.
- Lead cross-functional teams on highly-visible, strategic projects.
- Blend technical skills with business acumen in a career in project management.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES as Project Manager – New Product Development
The Project Manager leads a cross-functional New Product Development (NPD) team through the design, development, and launch of outboard engine projects. The Project Leader is responsible for delivering on quality and cost targets and launching on time.
- Plan and coordinate activities to execute project milestones in a gated NPD process including: concept creation, drawing release, prototype builds, tooling release, design validation, production validation, and production launch.
- Facilitate Design to Cost & Quality activities with engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, supplier quality, suppliers, and external consultants.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Project Leader to develop timelines for all components using the SAP progress report. Identify supplier capital requirements.
- Coordinate with Production Project Leader to ensure production-tooled prototype build readiness in the factory.
- Track critical project metrics including: drawing release status, direct cost, and weight.
- Identify quality, cost, and schedule risks. Develop and implement mitigation plans.
- Prepare and present project status at weekly and monthly management reviews.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- B.S. engineering required. M.S. engineering or MBA a preferred.
- Minimum 6 years experience in engineering or related field with minimum 2 years of product development experience utilizing a stage-gate process
- Proven experience leading teams through influence
- Demonstrated experience delivering complex projects on time.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree