|Mumbai, Maharashtra - India
$800,000.00 - $1,000,000.00 - Indian Rupee - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Senior Hands-on &Customer facing Project Manager experiencedin Microsoft Technologies/ Open Source Technologies
- Expert in more than 2 of the following Technologies Cloud, .NET, MVC, Angular, SQL ,PostGreSQL, SharePoint, C#, .NetCore, Oracle, Xamarin, Umbraco etc
- Creates and TracksprojectPlan, WBS, Issues & Risks
- Review and track critical dependencies between projects and work streams.
- Managed project schedule & Cost and has the ability to take informed decisions. Provides consistent, timely, and well-crafted project progress status reporting and communications
- Should be well versed in Driving Customer Meetings& Negotiations
- Prior experience in Scoping, Solution Mapping & Estimation 7 Change Requests
- Experienced in Continuous Build, Test & Release Process, Automation, QA
- Aware and practised any of the following processes…Lean/ Six Sigma / ITIL/ Agile/ Kanban/ Waterfall/ RUP.
- Methodologies – Pareto Analysis/FishBone/Functional Point Analysis/ Poker Game Estimation etc.
- Excellent in MS Visio, Powerpoint, Excel
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to Measure, Track/ Monitor project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- PMP Certified is preferred.
- Actively participate in teamwork environment.
- Must be independent and self-sufficient.
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree