|Job Location:||Salt Lake City, Utah - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Fast growing company involved in R&D, Mfg,,consumer, medical device, pharmaceutical mfg
Company has been a single-source provider of high-quality consumer product innovation providing customers measurable process optimization, unmatched scalability, and overall cost savings. With full-service on-site manufacturing, custom packaging, kitting, fulfillment, and global logistics, our technology, products, and services provide the industry with full product development-to-delivery solutions.
Our commitment and mission is to: "Build the best products. Champion the simplest solutions. Deliver as promised". Company believes that opportunities and creativity pave the way to innovation.
Project Manager will report to the Director of Materials Management & Project Management with the responsibility of planning, directing, and coordinating activities of each designated project to ensure that goals and objectives are met and accomplished within designated time frame and funding parameters.
· Interface with management and department heads to review project proposals/plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources for various phases of a project
· Interface with project team to outline and assign work packages and hold them responsible
· Ensure Design Control compliance with ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820 by following/maintaining internal Design Control process
· Maintain productive contact with internal/external clients during the project
· Develop full-scale project plans with accurate timelines with built-in baseline
· Oversee multiple project timelines/deliverables and report up to PMO (Project Management Office)
· Provide support/direction to the project team during execution of projects
· Manage new concept/designs for projects to ensure all requirements are met
· Manage project team communication
Medical device design control experience strongly required.
· Proven experience in Project Management (2-3 years preferable)
· CAPM or PMP Certification Preferred
· Proven experience in Design Control and Project Risk Management
· Self-Driven and Goal Oriented
· Basic understanding of ISO 13485 Requirements
· Understanding of company’s QMS
· Building and maintaining Gantt Charts
· Waterfall Project Management Experience
· Scrum Project Management Experience
· Contract Negotiation Experience
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college preferred; two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Medical Device Design Control experience is strongly preferred.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet or similar project management software, and customer/supplier contract templates.
Director of Materials Management & Project Management
Project Management experience
Medical Device Design Control experience is strongly preferred.
Must have good attitude of "get it done"!
Medical device/pharmaceutical experience preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree