|Vancouver, Washington - United States
$30.00 - $35.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Project Manager in the Overhead Crane Industry in Vancouver, Washington
The Project Manager performs functions to support field services and service inquiries.
Company is offering relocation for the right candidate
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies customer needs and drivers and communicates these to others for developing effective proposals or other sales tools;
- Prepares project scope and estimates, develops and issues proposals to customers for nuclear crane work scopes;
- Develops project schedules and deliverables information;
- Coordinates project information with different departments (nuclear, parts, accounting), as well as external organizations (customers, suppliers);
- Tracks project status relative to project plan and schedule, prepares contract change orders to correct unfavorable variations or expanded scope of work;
- Manages commercial aspects of projects including administering contract and contract changes, monitoring labor usage and coordinating supplier and subcontractor invoices and changes for timely, accurate billing and collections;
- Manages technical submittals and customer approval process; Manages project interface activities including warranty claims, labor requirements and backcharges.
Frequent travel to customer job sites, sometimes for an extended time period, to review/discuss project status and resolve open matters.
- 5 + years experience and related BS degree or 10 + years experience without educational requirement.
- Mechanical, structural and electrical aptitude,
- Strong written and verbal communications,
- Experience interfacing directly with customers,
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Projects) required
- Certification in Project Management (PMP) preferred
- Related knowledge, license or experience a plus: (Nuclear, crane and hoist or heavy equipment industries)