Project Manager/Scrum Master
|Bellevue, Washington - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Provide the Project Leadership across a variety to current and new projects. Drive the Scrum process within the team.
• Product Manager or Technical Project Manager would own the Product(s) from delivery standpoint enabling the team to launch various features
• Work with the business owners to identify Product features to implement
• Present features for prioritization and are aligned with organization's vision/roadmap
• Transform thoughts/vision into concerned specifications
• Responsible for Sprint planning, resource tracking, issue and risk management
• Driving consensus on the technical approach, setting timelines, and leading cross-functional development teams from design through delivery.
• Ability to analyze technical issues and identify solutions during project execution
• Communication with Sponsor, stakeholders and Sr. Leadership
• Change Control, deployment planning and management, and managing launch
- Result driven to understand the project vision and lead the team to march towards achieving the project objectives.
- Possess strong relationship-building skills, easily adaptable, exceptional collaboration skills and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Clear communication of results, milestones, project progress to all the stakeholders and ensuring big picture stays in focus while delving into the details.
- Eager to attack unfamiliar problems with curiosity and tenacity, and able to use a light touch to find ways to help the team be more efficient.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Able to understand the technical solution and implementation and how it provides the business outcome.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities and open to new ideas.
- Proficient in PM methodologies and concepts and being able to apply those concepts during project implementation.
- Efficient in resource capacity planning and management.
- Coordinate project status meetings to ensure appropriate audience, efficient use of time, and completion of action items.
- Proactively identifying and managing risks/issues with exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to run the project using agile methodology
- Outgoing and able to step into different aspects of the project to assist the team stay unblocked.
- TFS or other project management tool to manage project activities.
- Though the PM wouldn’t necessarily need to do any technical development work but the team will be using technologies like Microsoft .NET (C#, ASP.NET), Microsoft SQL to build the product. Familiarity with .net would be helpful.
- Does not need to be Scrum Certified.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree