|Title:||Project Process Engineer|
|Job Location:||Huntsville, Alabama - United States|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||10% bonus and full low-cost benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
prefer from regional but will consider nationwide
The global leader in its technology-focused chemical manufacturing industry is seeking a Project Process Engineer for its major North American operations located in Huntsville, AL. In this position, you'll have an opportunity to work with a truly people-oriented company at a plant possessing a high-level of employee job satisfaction and career growth. This is a vary visible opportunity where you will have a high level of responsibility and involvement in plant-wide operations.
Design, plan, coordinate, and administer process-related plant capital projects, which will improve plant performance in the areas of operations, cost reduction, quality, safety, and environmental. Develop and recommend improvements in manufacturing methods, layouts, and equipment. Assist in troubleshooting process and equipment problems.
* Design or approve designs by outside personnel for expansions or modifications to existing equipment, facilities, etc. throughout the plant.
* Coordinate construction activity on plant site.
* Participate with Process Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations personnel to solve daily problems in areas of I&E, Mechanical, structural, and process.
* Obtain and evaluate bids from outside contractors on project implementation and equipment procurement.
* Monitor costs of projects and provide construction management of same.
* Prepare estimates and Return of Investment (ROI) for plant expansion projects and modifications.
* Ensure that all projects comply with OSHA, EPA, and other federal and local regulatory agencies.
* Ensure project designs comply with appropriate construction standards (ASME, NFPA, NEC, etc.).
* Monitor and Control SHES, Costs, Schedule, and Quality of all active projects.
* BS Degree in Chemical Engineering
* 3-5+ years of project and process engineering experience in a chemical manufacturing environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills desirable.
* Excellent organization and time management skills.
* Ability to lead and participate in a team environment.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree