This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Coos Bay, Oregon - United States|
|Salary:||$50,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||5,000 sign on bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Psych RN - Location: Coos Bay, OR
We are a 129-bed, acute-care, JC accredited regional hospital located on the beautiful southern Oregon coast. Coos Bay offers an extraordinary quality of life, attracting many future residents and businesses to the area with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, a world-class golf resort, educational opportunities and state of the art medical facilities. With the ocean just a few miles away, the Bay, and abundant coastal rivers and forests, you can enjoy great fishing and other great water activities.
Job Type: Direct
Salary Range: $50,000 - $55,000
$5,000 sign on bonus
Days and Nights Shifts available
• Assesses patients, as appropriate to the scope of care the nurse will provide. Assessments may include: physical, psychosocial, learning needs and barriers, needs related to age/culture, discharge planning.
• Establishes nursing diagnoses based on results of assessments and in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
• Plans care according to identified diagnoses and needs. Updates plan of care as appropriate.
• Recent (within past 5 years) acute care hospital experience preferred
• SAFE class or organization approved workplace violence training or obtain within 6 months of hire which must be obtained by the last day of the month after the 6 month grace period
• National certification in behavioral health nursing preferred
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Four years of Psychiatric experience preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree