|Title:||Psychologist/ Social Worker|
|Job Location:||Tamworth, New South Wales - Australia|
|Salary:||$60,000.00 - $110,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||$16K tax free|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
This position affords prospective clinicians all the benefits of living and working within a rural/regional area including a relaxed and flexible lifestyle options, lower living costs and reduced stress, pollution and traffic.
Psychologist /Social WOrker roles x 2
Working as part of our team the successful candidate will be involved in the treatment and care of adult and child cases of various clinical presentations, including Indigenous and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) individuals.
Our referrals come through many pathways including but not limited to:
• Medicare programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counselling
• Carer’s Counselling
• General Counselling
• NDIS Counselling
Other aspects of the role include:
• Psychometric testing/reporting
• Supervision Services
• The presentation of workshops/seminars
Desired Skills and Experience
Its very important that you want to make a difference in a community, are happy to introduce their new skills and ways of thinking as well as have fun in a friendly and professional environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Social Work
• Full registration with applicable registration board
• Eligible for provider status with Medicare
• Experience in the delivery of both individual and group counselling
• Well-developed liaison, oral and written communication skills demonstrated with a wide
range of individuals, organisations, stakeholders and clients.
• A current working with children check
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree