This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER/CONTRACTOR
|Jersey City, New Jersey - United States
$55.00 - $70.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Mandatory Skills:
- Experienced at scripting automated regression tests, using tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, and JMeter.
- This is an absolute MUST for this position.
- Experienced with SQL (inserts, updates, Joins and etc.)
- Experienced with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- Familiar with development concepts and formats such as Xml, Json and scripting languages.
- Responsible for all testing activities
- Troubleshoot customer issues
- Evaluate product performance
- Basic Requirements:
- Provide input in prioritizing, estimating, and defining acceptance criteria
- Clearly define test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Plan tests and strategies according to the project
- Interact with customers on issues and provide recommendations
- Provide usability and functionality feedback to developers
- Monitor and Track defects to resolution
- Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Familiarity with Agile [Scrum]
- Familiarity with Agile Testing
- Experience in testing non-GUI applications (SQL, Flat Files, XML, and etc.)
- Experience testing web applications and web services
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team
- Someone who takes initiative instead of waiting for work to be assigned.
- Someone who participates in discussion and who isn’t afraid to have and state opinions.
- Nice to Have:
- Development background is a plus
- Experience with Apache Lucene based search technologies like ElasticSearch and Solr
- Experience with AWS services
- Familiarity with the Property and Casualty Industry is a plus
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree