This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Seattle, Washington - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
We redefine problem-solving and deliver smart, scalable and reliable solutions…the right way, the first time. It’s all about result oriented insights that enhance their customers business approach, shape strategic decisions, and propel innovation designed to stimulate and strengthen new ideas. As a QA Engineer you will be building and testing applications for a variety of customers.
They are looking or a person with experience testing Drupal, especially writing BDD tests using Behat in Gherkin. Ideally they have some experience writing step functions in Behat also. And they need to have experience with git and git project flow with pull requests, and linux bash shell. Would be good if they had experience with vagrant virtual servers as well.
· Experience working with Jira as a dev team member
· Experience testing Drupal or PHP websites
· Experience writing BDD tests in the Gherkin language for Behat
· Experience with git and git project workflow with pull requests and code review
· Experience using linux bash shell and linux tools.
Nice to have:
· PHP programing experience, especially writing step functions for Behat tests in PHP
· Experience setting up and using virtual servers with vagrant