Quality Analyst - HL7
|Sunrise, Florida - United States
$65,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|10% Bonus Structure
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Quality Analyst - HL7
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Be able to work after hours including weekends to accommodate deployments
- Be adaptable - able to switch tasks and assignments quickly and meet strict deadlines
- Be able to articulate and communicate effectively
- Experience with Hospital Interfaces such as HL7, ADT, Labs, Notes, etc.
The User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Analyst is responsible for the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) strategy and execution for our clinical applications, working directly with IT resources and business stakeholders to ensure successful system implementations. Having a clinical background or knowledge is preferred.
- Develop test documentation including, but not limited to, test scripts, cases, plans, timelines, and scenarios for projects as well as maintenance tasks.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT), test, plan, timeline, and peer script reviews.
- Document test case execution, test results and defects in detail.
- Communicate testing progress, issues, results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders/team and management.
- Diagnose, track, and manage testing issues and defects to resolution.
- Produce reports on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with explanation of findings.
- Create and document instructional documents (SOPs) as it relates to new, changed or enhanced systems or processes.
- Perform continuous development, revision, and upkeep of test documentation for the purposes of improvement and addressing lessons learned.
- Work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Interact with multiple teams to ensure project objectives are being attained.
- Identify and mitigate project quality assurance risks through escalation of issues to appropriate members of the project team and management.
- Coordinate dependencies on testing, including, but not limited to, analysis of requirements, establishment of access/permissions, and preparation of environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience in automation testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Katalon, QASymphony products, Smartbear products.
- ASTQB, ISTQB, IIST certifications.
- Experience using JIRA, Remedy, SharePoint.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple work-streams through: prioritization, planning, and working with peers and vendors in a cross-functional setting, including development and testing done by remote or off-shore teams.
Education Requirements: Associate Degree
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Experience Required: At least 2 years of testing experience.