|Job Location:||Levittown, Pennsylvania - United States|
|Salary:||$130,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Define test automation scope (Functional and Non-functional), and tools and technologies required to automate testing for different tiers (Front end, APIs, Backend etc.)
· Collaborate with Project Teams, Business Systems Analysts, and other QA Leads, to create, communicate and drive overall quality strategy.
· Enable and embrace shift left strategy
· Establish the test architecture, reusable frameworks and components. Ability to choose approach and drive different types of automated testing(Functional/Non-Functional)
· Create/Assist/Troubleshoot the development of automation harness to ensure stability, efficiency, and scalability across the organization
· Provide data driven, metrics driven quality assurance and visibility at program level
· Has knowledge on how to incorporate quality into software (architecture, quality of code, deployment and release process, quality of testing process, etc.)
· Co-ordinate designing internal solutions (libraries, tools, automation infrastructure, applications and systems associated with quality)
· Basic understanding of EngX (Engineering excellence) practices and most popular tools (e.g. Jenkins, Sonar, JIRA, plug-ins, etc.)
· Participates in product design reviews, works with the Solution Architect and development team to improve system testability and overall quality.
· Establishes communication between Quality assurance engineers and other project stake holders.
· Has experience building efficient quality processes from scratch or significantly improving existing.
· Hands-on and up-to-date experience in modern testing tools and approaches
· Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members, colleagues and/or customers.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other IT services, IT solution functions and customers to expedite delivery of IT solutions
· Manage the Daily/Weekly activities of Quality Team Members and support the onboarding of new team members
· Contribute to program/project review meetings. Support management in
o Determining status, assessing problem areas, suggesting, and reviewing corrective actions,
o Directing/planning necessary extra work, and rework and re-plan activities
· Work with project stakeholders to determine the appropriate quality initiatives
· Assist in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures, processes, and best practices as related to automation through a Community of Practice
· Support the onboarding of new team members
· Work with project stakeholders to determine the appropriate quality initiatives to implement during system development life cycles
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
· Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
· Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
· Ability to prioritize personal and team workloads to best meet organizational objectives
· Empowered to make decisions and recommend approach based on the results from quality review
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in any field with a minor in a Computer Science related field or at least five years of related industry experience.
· Experienced with establishing test automation from scratch.
· Solid knowledge of the automation tools in the market to be able to propose the best setup based on the client's need and situation.
· Proven ability to evaluate, understand, and troubleshoot complex issues and solve problems with little or no supervision.
· Ability to evaluate requirements then develop test plans and test strategy.
· Hands on experience planning and executing end-to-end testing.
· Understanding of programming concepts in various languages (variables, parameters, data driven, and code flow).
· Experience with relational databases (able to formulate queries, insert, extract, and evaluate data from database tables)
· Previous experience with Test Automation, Web UI automation, API testing manual or automation; strong experience designing and building automation frameworks
· Experience working with Selenium and Cucumber or similar tools in this space
· Experience with TDD and BDD approach, its Pros and Cons
· Familiarity with the following tools (Jenkins, Zephyr, Jira, Quality Center, QTest)
· Must have experience implementing Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (CI/CD) practices
· Must be energetic and proactive team player with aptitude and willingness to lead when necessary.
· Must be good with understanding Automation SLA’s and Metrics and drive team in achieving them.
5+ years of work experience in Quality Assurance of which at least 3+ years of experience in test automation development or combination of development and testing experience
-Experience in REST & SOAP API testing, preferable tool set SOAPUI, Groovy Scripting
· Experience in creating and maintaining automation scripts to ensure information systems services and programs meet acceptance criteria.
· Experience in agile methodology
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and analytical skills required
· Excellent experience with functional, integration, regression testing
· Experience in writing unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Knowledge of manual testing on a good level
· Experience in integrating the test suite with CI/CD pipeline
- Financial Services and/or Wealth Management experience would be huge plus
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree