This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin - United States|
|Salary:||$75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Stable situation in Western WI is good place for a prooven Quality Manager
Meet and maintain all divisional Quality Management System objectives, including year over year defect/credit reduction, and Quality Management System implementation targets.
• Direct the activities, duties, and projects of the QC and Lab Technicians to assure compliance to customer specifications.
• Direct and maintain all quality programs and drive process improvement
• Lead and direct all plant certifications including ISO, SQF, AIB, IMS, etc
• Lead internal and external audits, trainings, and presentations
• Serve as the plant's contact for customer complaints and customer compliance audits. Maintain reporting systems for internal and external complaints.
• Execute and manage Six Sigma, Process Improvement, and Lean projects. Track and report all financial validated savings through the Graphic Packaging Inc. Project Tracking Database.
• Communicate plant quality expectations and monitor performance relative to the objectives in a timely and effective manner.
• Actively solicit input from all employees to aid in successfully accomplishing the above listed actions.
• Responsible for compliance with all facility product safety (GMP's)/Sanitation policies and procedures. Must continually work to promote orderliness and cleanliness of their work area in support of companywide product stewardship standards.
• Must be supportive of GPI's Mission, Vision and Core Values (Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships, and Teamwork.)
• Must facilitate and support GPI's Continuous Improvement processes (LEAN, 5's, Six Sigma, etc.).
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, develop, implement, and document Quality Management System for maintenance and control of products and processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor Degree in Quality or related Science preferred or equivalent practical experience
• Three to five years experience in Quality Management, Engineering Management, Production Management and/or Project Management in a manufacturing environment.
• Three to Five years supervisory experience required
• Must have experience with ISO and AIB
• Must be a certified Six Sigma Black Belt or be willing to attain certification as part of the selection for this position.
• ASQC-CQE or ability to obtain preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree