|Title:||Quality / Manufacturing Engineer|
|Job Location:||Lancaster, Pennsylvania - United States|
|Salary:||$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Growing company, room for advacement
· Coordinates or performs Quality Assurance activities to ensure implementation of all requirements including monitoring manufacturing process, fabrication, and inspection and testing activities.
· Assists with the establishment of quality controls over all production processes and testing during product life cycles.
· Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
· Monitors special test programs on products due to design changes and /or problems developing during manufacturing process.
· Directs employees engaged in measuring, testing and tabulating data concerning quality and reliability.
· Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
· Assures that records and files are initiated and maintained in relevant documentation pertaining to quality assurance.
· Performs quality audits to determine the effectiveness of the quality program and prepares audit reports.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Must be Process and Quality systems oriented.
BS Mechanical, Electrical Engineer
3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
· Excellent computer skills and experience in the MS Office Suite of Products, CAD (2D or 3D) and other engineering based software is required.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree