Quantitative Risk Officer
|Dallas, Texas - United States
$90,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Quantitative Risk Officer opportunity
You will provide vital support to model development initiatives related to the quantitative analytic modeling program.
Description - Quantitative Risk Officer
- Lead the review of crucial model development and complete in depth analysis on large data sets.
- Assist as a vital contributor and lead analyst supporting independent Quant model creation of capital planning and stress testing models.
- Formulating analysis and reports to support discussions on crucial analytics and model risks.
- Collaborate with the business and operation unit owners to discover and highlight risk associated with models and keep current with the newest developments in the current regulatory environment, risk technology (external and internal) and financial services industries in order to provide expert guidance to stakeholders.
- Build or improve models to guarantee accuracy and relevancy in the current regulatory environment.
Quantitative Risk Officer - Required skills and education
- 8 or more years of hands-on modeling experience with the following: Stress testing (DFAST, CCAR), capital planning, capital allocation, and/or funding and liquidity.
- 8 or more years of statistical analysis and the handling of large volumes of data and analyzing for trends:
- Application of regulatory requirements for Model Risk.
- Modeling techniques supporting one the following: Capital Planning, Stress Testing (DFAST and/or CCAR), ALLL, Loss Forecasting, etc.
- Related experience in risk analytics/statistical modeling within the banking or financial industry.
- Statistical tools including but not limited to SAS, Advanced Excel Macros, and SQL
- Master's degree or equivalent in: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related quantitative field is required
- Experienced in a statistical modeling risk analytics position.
University - Master's Degree