Quantitative Risk Program Manager
|Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
$120,000.00 - $185,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Quantitative Risk Program Manager : The client is looking for talented individuals who get excited about data solving business problems, and want to see their recommendations placed into action.
Quantitative Risk Program Manager - Duties
- Will provide direction in relation to model develop initiatives related to quantitative analytic modeling within the client’s Model Development platform.
- Work closely with validation regarding accuracy and performance of statistical models and to detect issues requiring further investigation.
- Monitor external vendor models to guarantee accuracy and relevancy.
- Assist as a key contributor supporting independent model creation of capital planning and stress testing models.
- Lead the complete and in depth analysis on large data sets, and formulate analysis and reports to support discussions on crucial analytics and model risks.
- Partner with the business teams to discover and highlight model risk associated with models and keep pace with the newest developments in academia, regulatory environment, risk technology (vendor and in-house) and financial services industries in order to provide expert guidance to stakeholders.
- Provide independent model review services and support across functions at client.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related quantitative field is required
- 7 + years of hands-on modeling experience in stress testing, capital planning, capital allocation, funding and liquidity
- 5 + years of work associated experience
- In a statistical modeling risk analytics position.
- Statistical analysis and the handling of large volumes of data and analyzing for trends
- Experience with the application of regulatory requirements for Model Risk.
- Experience using modeling techniques supporting one the following: Capital Planning, Stress Testing, ALLL, Loss Forecasting, etc.
- Work related experience in risk analytics/statistical modeling within the banking or financial industry.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree