RPA Automation Developers -Contract
|New York City, New York - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a multinational company that develops a platform for Robotic Process Automation is looking for RPA Automation Developers (contract). There are multiple openings in San Jose, CA; Seattle, Washington; Washington DC; Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA; New York, NY; Houston, Texas.
Our client, a multinational company based in New York is looking for RPA Automation Developers (contract).
- Develop a deep understanding of the software Platform and its functionalities
- Engage with clients in both technical pre- and post-sales activities
- Identify client needs and showcasing the best solutioning
- Help gather project requirements for integration with partner products
- Provide support to internal teams, customers and partners'
- Develop workflows and custom solutions to address specific customer needs
- Deliver online and onsite trainings to customers
- Document solutions and maintain best practices
- Minimum experience of 7 -8 years in IT
- At least 2-3 years experience in Robotics Automation Process (RPA)
- Fluency in using any languages (C#, C++, VB, Java, or Python) at least 3-5 years
- Some experience working with RPA tools either UiPath or Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism, or OpenSpa
- Tech company background
- Much better if they have any knowledge of machine learning
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must
- Has the passion to learn and utilize new exciting emerging technologies
- BS Degree in Computer Science
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree