This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Radar Engineering Team Lead|
|Job Location:||Sioux Falls, South Dakota - United States|
|Salary:||$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Plus plus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Responsible for leading all day to day operations of the Radar Product line.
Oversee engineering assignments for all product support and design functions that are assigned to the team.
Lead cross-functional team consisting of electrical, software, mechanical engineers and technicians.
Electrical engineering background required.
• Lead the implementation of the radar product line
• Coordinate with Program Management to ensure customer requirements are met
• Perform hands-on electrical engineering tasks as a member of the team
• Participate in design reviews and manufacturing readiness for new products
• Participate in planning Radar engineering projects
• Coordinate new product releases or product changes with manufacturing
• Participate in product improvements and issue resolution
• Ensure that configuration management processes are followed
• Ensure accuracy and consistency of engineering documentation.
• Participate in design process improvement efforts
• Work with limited supervision to drive initiatives forward.
• Promote and maintain the highest possible environment of teamwork and collaboration.
• Encourage team member growth and development.
• Administer team member performance reviews, goal setting, and participate in salary planning.
• May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related technical field.
• Minimum 5 years related experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with Altium or other EDA software
• Experience with design for manufacturing methodology
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Ability to apply design theory and methodology.
• Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed.
• Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
• Ability to be flexible and multitask.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
• Must meet eligibility requirements for access to government classified information.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree