|Title:||Regional Animal Feed Salesperson (CT-8621)|
|Job Location:||Youngstown, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||401K + Company Credit Card + Vehicle|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Regional Animal Feed Salesperson - Territory Ohio and Pennsylvania
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer in their search for a Regional Animal Feed Salesperson. The successful salesperson will be responsible for conducting in-person sales visits with existing and prospective customers. Our Salesperson must conduct business with an attitude of:
- Integrity: Trust is established within the customer when high quality product is delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- Credibility: Knowledge and experience with animal feed, supplements and commodities brings value to the customer and serves only to establish the relationship that will foster sales.
- Creativity: We strive to foster an environment where employees are encouraged to think proactively.
- Good Nature: Establishing a rapport with customers is critical and the qualified applicant will have a natural, contagious positive attitude.
- Self-Respect: Our sales team is most successful with face to face contact, not from phone calls or emails or developing market strategies. We expect our sales staff to be on the road visiting customers, both current and future. - An attitude of self-respect completes the picture of the successful employee.
- A 4-year degree in agriculture may be helpful but is not necessary. We consider experience an equal tool.
- Three to five years sales experience is necessary.
- 95% of the position will be on the road. However, the salesperson will have a great deal of autonomy in setting an efficient schedule to effectively cover the sales territory
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Motivated Self-Starter
- Goal oriented
- Background in dairy or beef sales
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree