Regional Manager, North China
|, - China
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
POSITION Regional Manager, North China
COMPANY A leading-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
LOCATION North China
REPORT TO General Manager, China
- Expand Company’s footprint in Direct to Fabric products by developing and executing a robust Go-To-Market strategy
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the indirect sales channel.
- Assimilates, support and coordinates channel marketing activities.
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing their on-boarding process.
- Responsible for the channel partner’s sales team knowledge and training of company product and solution offering
- Acts as the channel partner and customers’ trusted advisor for company products issues and business development aspects
- Regularly meets with counter partners within the organization of channel partners
- Sales leads management and the follow up with channel partners
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, sales reports, data base and expense reports.
- Work closely and give constant feedback to General Manager, China on the effect success of sales promotions.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization.
- Aware and accountable for major customer service/ application issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Collect market and competitive intelligent information and update General Manager, China on key development.
- Lead Ad hoc projects/ initiatives to maximize revenue within his region.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in sales position with a manufacturer or channel partners of printing machinery, equipment and consumables, preferred in garment, textile or Ink-jet industries is a must
- Experience in driving channel sales and the new customer development ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Proven record of capital equipment sales within the garment, textile or Ink-jet industries
- Able to do close deals independently and provide reliable sales forecast to the management
- Sales driven and sales motivated personal
- Good computer skills. Hands-on capabilities with MS Office programs including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prepare and present customer oriented presentations and proposals to corporate executives
- Experience working very independently in a fast moving, entrepreneurial organization with minimal support staff
- Background working in a multi-national company or environment
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Experience in Sales Force is preferable
- Excellent in English (verbal and written) is essential