This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Regional Sales Director|
|Job Location:||Los Angeles, California - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||$100,000 + commission uncapped|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Our client is a global leading provider of ECM services and is seeking a Director of Sales for the Southwest Region to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for a Digital sales quota in a multi-state territory, headquartered in our Los Angeles office.. The position requires a strategic thinker with a focus on driving revenue across enterprise business. The Director will have a track record of success in sales of major initiatives, and a strong knowledge of customer solutions life cycles, sales processes, the competitive landscape, and the development and execution of go-to-market sales plans.
· Attain targeted sales for the Southwest Region by developing new prospects and interacting with established customers.
· Lead generation and prospecting activities to maintain required pipeline of prospect accounts.
· Qualify, research, track and develop leads into viable business opportunities.
· Effectively articulate the value proposition to multiple organizational levels.
· Develop strong business cases, proposals and presentations for sales opportunities.
· Negotiate the terms of agreements and close sales.
· Participate in trade shows, conferences and industry events to build industry and customer awareness of the services and solutions.
· Maintain a strong knowledge of the industry, trends, technology, competitive offerings, and customer requirements, and provide informed feedback to the company.
· Participation in professional organizations (sales, marketing, industry associations).
· Assist with the identification and development of regional partnerships that bundle or directly integrate services with enterprise applications and solutions.
· Minimum of 5 years of consultative sales experience in an enterprise or large account sales environment.
· A strong hunter mentality – the ability to prospect and sell into new account opportunities, then upsell within the account.
· Previous experience selling ECM / content services solutions, cloud-based/hosted systems, BPM, document imaging, or similar applications.
· Previous experience selling services – experience with outsourced services and the cloud-based model a plus.
· Extensive background selling to C-level executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, CIO).
§ Ability to effectively articulate the value proposition to multiple levels.
§ Strong experience building and presenting ROI models.
· Proven record of exceeding quota in previous positions.
· Demonstrated ability to win competitive major account sales.
· Formal sales training (Solution Selling, Miller Heiman, SPIN, etc.).
· Solid business acumen – strong understanding of how businesses operate across functional areas.
· Ability to grasp and map processes and corresponding document and information flows between departments.
· Participation in professional organizations (ARMA, HIMSS, AHIMA, AIIM, industry associations).
· 4-year degree.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree