Regional Sales Manager
|, California - United States
$105,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|20% commission with a cap at 40%
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is not replacing anyone...this is purely a growth opportunity...just opened today. Immediate Hire! Immediate Need! Will interview ASAP for the right fit!
Untouched market to grow in California!
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager, West to develop and execute aggressive growth strategies and comprehensive sales plans to penetrate the Water Treatment Instrumentation market with emphasis on the Municipal, Commercial, and Industrial, treatment areas. This position will manage and direct all daily and long-range sales activities for the Region. Technical knowledge of the water industry is highly preferred! Activities will include sales management, customer relationships, new business development, proposal development and quotations, sales projections, pricing strategies, contract development and management, and maintaining the opportunity funnel. If you enjoy being the voice of the customer and promote a customer centric mindset, apply here to learn more!
- Manages and directs all daily and long-range activities of Western Region to include sales management, customer relations, inventory control, proposal development and quotations, pricing strategies, and managing channel conflict.
- Shows leadership in the development of a sales channels including manufacturer’s reps and distributors.
- Comfortable presenting on technical topics at industry trade shows and regional trainings.
- Participate in the creation of the annual orders and sales plan, quarterly forecasts, and execute plans to meet the Annual Operating Plan targets through strategic account planning.
- Drive and implement business initiatives to trigger growth.
- Manage Sales/Marketing efforts within the defined region.
- Help customers select the equipment they require based on current product offering.
- Provide input to marketing, product management, and product development to create leading-edge products and services positioned to leverage company strengths.
- Understanding the vertical markets, its customer’s needs, and the competitor landscape.
- Achieve industry-leading customer satisfaction via best-in-class training, coaching and development.
- Build long-tern relationships with customers and strengthen company image with industry luminaries.
- Attend trade shows and industry events as required to represent our products in the marketplace.
- Create and present technical presentations at tradeshows, industry events, customers, and manufacturer’s reps.
- Demonstrates urgency when responding to customer issues and opportunities.
- Make calls on customers alone and with distributors and reps to close business
- Share best practices and help formulate strategies for identifying, developing, and managing new business channels by leveraging synergies across company platforms.
- Responsible for driving pricing initiatives by collaborating with product management and ensuring they have necessary market intelligence.
- Break down internal barriers and be a catalyst for platform success.
- Proficiency of personal computer skills to include spreadsheets, word documents, and main frame operating systems.
- Able to work and foster a harmonious working relationship with co-workers.
- Ability to assist customers in developing forecasts, anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, or Chemical)
- 5+ years of experience in Regional Sales Management.
- Demonstrated ability in Technical Sales (Industrial, Municipal, Commercial, or Chemistry)
- Prior experience in water treatment instrumentation highly preferred
- Ability to provide technical insight into water product line and resolve issues
- Ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers.
- Ability to perform on a strategic and tactical level.
- High initiative and an upbeat, positive attitude a must.
- Accustomed to travel up to 50% (California area)
- 100 % Remote, prefer living in Southern California
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree