Regional Sales Manager
|Pasar Minggu, Jakarta - Indonesia
$15,000.00 - $30,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
One of mining & metals company in Jakarta is currently looking for REGIONAL SALES MANAGER. The company is a multinational steel producer company from Sweden which specializes in processing raw material to steel.
- Identify, develop and establish business opportunities to meet the objectives.
- Evaluate company's position in the industry.
- Conduct research and analyze sales options.
- Build company's business in Indonesia by maintaining and strengthening relationship with clients.
- Identify new products and improve existing products by following the industry trends, market and competitor's activities.
- Responsible for debt collection.
- Attend team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in any major.
- Min. 3 years' related experience dealing with all level within the organization. Experience in steel industry will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, having 3rd language skills will be an advantage.
- Profficient Ms. Office and SAP user.
- Strong prospecting ability and presentation skills.
- An organized negotiator who's result oriented and determined in achieving goals.
- Matured, self-motivated and independent.
- Willing to do heavy business traveling.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree