This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Relationship Manager(Financial Institutions)|
|Job Location:||New York City, New York - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||30%-60% bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
One of the largest Asian-based commercial bank(Wholesale Banking) seeks to hire a Relationship Manager(Financial Institutions Department). This role based in midtown Manhatan and is high visibility position. Depending on expoernce it can be either a AVP or VP level role.
Job Title: AVP/VP level Relationship Manager(Financial Institutions Department)
Location: New York, New York (midtown)
Salary: $115k - $130k base, very aggressive bonus, benefits and retirement package.
Our client, one of the largest Asian-based commercial bank(Wholesale Banking) seeks to hire a Relationship Manager(Financial Institutions Department).
As discussed, please help source for candidates for this role within our Financial Institutions Department. The candidate must be bilingual in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin). Here are the job specs:
Develop, manage and maintain business relationships with banks and non-bank financial institutions, promote bank products and services to FIs, and work with other FIs to increase funding sources and asset portfolio. Coordinate with other functional departments to deliver business products and solutions to improve NYB’s performance (total assets & income). Achieve designated business targets through developing and managing a portfolio of corporate accounts.
· Develop and maintain business relationships with banks and non-bank financial institutions, promote bank products and services to FIs, and work with other FIs to increase funding sources and asset portfolio.
· Manage vostro accounts and foreign currencies nostro account with other correspondent banks including Head Office and client Chinese Bank.
· Conduct research on development and trend of local and international financial markets, and analyze macro-economic policies.
· Develop and enhance financial products/transactions which can be promoted to FI’s.
· Collaborate with WBD, deposit, operational, and other related functional departments to deliver timely business opportunities and solutions to FIs located in the U.S., mainland China and other countries (if necessary).
· Update, prepare, and maintain meeting memos, marketing materials, monthly industry reports, and FI related manuals.
· Coordinate with local legal counsels to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Keep up to date with bank policies and handle issues independently.
· Compile required documents, and conduct KYC/CDD and due diligence in response to updates in banks and trading counterparts.
· Create and maintain files of financial institution customers, and maintain FI database and related listing.
· Manage and develop business relationship with correspondent banks, including establishing, reviewing and renewal of trading limits & counter-party lines of credit.
Candiates musth speak either Cantonese or Mandarin
Solid relpationsjhip management exopernce handling a portofole of banking and non-banking FINANICAL INSITUTIONS
BA or BS degree required
Must have recent corporate bankng experience
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree