|Job Location:||Beaumont, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||$150,000.00 - $185,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client is a world scale methanol production facility located in Beaumont, Texas. They began operations in June 2018 and is the most efficient and largest methanol production facility in the US, producing over 1.7 million metric tons per year.
JOB SUMMARY / OVERVIEW
The Reliability Manager has the overall responsibility for establishing the reliability of assets at optimal cost. This position will lead a team of Reliability Professionals to identify, prioritize, and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. Oversee technical expertise & advice on maintenance services and exercise leadership towards timely identification and resolution of equipment related issues or problems. The Reliability Manager recognizes and acts on opportunities to ensure and improve safe, reliable, and cost-efficient plant operations.
This role is a mentorship/leadership position that supports an overall team effort to develop and implement a Manufacturing Policy and Plan which includes budgets, Health, Safety, Security & Environmental matters, Organizational & Cultural development of the Manufacturing Organization, and other aspects of the company’s business. Coaching, mentoring, and developing a high-performance team of reliability specialists is a key function of this role. This role requires diverse knowledge and experience in maintenance, engineering, proactive & predictive maintenance system development, and project management.
The position is accountable for leading our overall reliability strategy that includes:
• Long- & short-term objectives for reliability engineering, mechanical integrity management interaction (PSM).
• Predictive & preventive maintenance plans and strategies.
• Establish, maintain and attainment of key performance metrics/targets for the reliability group.
• Input/guidance on budget & cost control (OPEX / CAPEX).
• Directing maintenance & contractor activity oversight (repair/overhaul).
• Contractor strategy & performance input.
• Spare parts evaluation and recommendations.
• Asset health & equipment data management.
• Leadership/mentorship to employees concerning equipment reliability.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.• Oversee plant equipment reliability procedures that focus on employee safety guided by equipment industry best practice.
• Provides input and leadership on work prioritization on plant equipment repairs to meet site objective and goals.
• Provide input regarding Mechanical Integrity from team for fixed, rotating, instrument, and electrical disciplines concerning plant PSM requirements.
• Provide technical support to Engineering, Maintenance, Operations, Inspection, Process and Project personnel regarding selection, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and long-term reliability of plant equipment.
• Provide leadership on equipment failure investigations to determine causal affects and make mitigation recommendations.
• Lead RCA/RCFA investigations as needed.
• Lead team effort for the continuous improvement of equipment reliability through the development and application of effective reliability tools such as: reliability centered maintenance, failure modes and effects analysis, risk-based maintenance strategies, identification & assessment of risks, root cause and bad actor analysis, and spare parts review and optimization.
• Provide team input on the final check-out of new installations. This includes factory and site acceptance testing that will assure adherence to functional specifications.
• Lead team equipment capabilities to partner with equipment vendors and repair shops to resolve technical issues or complex equipment repairs.
• Work with maintenance and procurement departments to develop contact list and relationships for turnaround contractors and repairs facilities.
• Provide input on Operation Procedures concerning proper startup and shutdown of equipment.
• Provide input on operation envelope (parameter) on equipment.
• Always present a professional image to clients and vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company.
• Follow all relevant company policies and procedures.
• Assists other Departments and other administrative personnel, as necessary.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS
• Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) or ability to attain within first year of employment.
• Certified Reliability Leader (CRL) preferred
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND/OR TRAINING
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field required.
• Minimum fifteen (15) years’ experience in engineering management in industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Technical Capacity.
4. Teamwork Orientation.
5. Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
6. Strong analytical, project management, contract management, and negotiation skills.
7. Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting, and metrics.
8. Ability to apply knowledge of materials management concepts and techniques.
9. Understanding of management and cost accounting principles and techniques.
10. Alignment with our values of; safety, care, accountability, integrity, and teamwork.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree