|Job Location:||Charleston, West Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$115,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||10-15% bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Global, growing specialty chemicals manufacturer of biodegradable resins conveniently located in charming town of Charlston, WV. This area is pictureque and enjobys all the activities that you have lving near mountains, rivers, lakes, campgrounds. Low cost of living area with reasonably-priced lakefront properties.
Global specialty chemcial manucater of biodegradable resins seeks RELIABILITY MANAGER!! The Reliability Manager is responsible for overseeing reliability for operating the enire plant.
Leads maintenance and reliability efforts to support the achievement of overall operational
objectives related to personal safety, Reliability Team personnel safety, production, cost,
process safety, equipment reliability/availability, manpower utilization.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a list of primary duties and responsibilities which take up the majority of
time on a daily basis. The Reliability Manager must be able to perform the essential duties of
the job. Reasonable accommodations will be made when possible. This list is not all
inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Single point accountability for all site maintenance (routine and turn-around) and
- Owns the Maintenance and Reliability work process and identifies opportunities to
-Drives improvement of maintenance and reliability performance through the use of
key performance indicators.
- Provides leadership for maintenance and reliability personnel. Responsible for career
development of personnel and succession planning.
- Ensures a cost-effective maintenance and reliability organization through the optimal
allocation of resources.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable personnel safety and process safety regulation
(Ex: employee safe work practices and equipment testing and inspections).
- Ensures effective management of sub-contractors performing maintenance/reliability
The following duties take up a minor part of the day on a daily basis, but must still be
accomplished in order to perform the job successfully. This list is not all inclusive.
- Leads the development of the annual maintenance and reliability budget and monitors
performance while taking actions to meet commitments.
- Leads the development of annual Strategic Objectives for the Maintenance &;
Reliability area that support the directives for the plantand lead execution
of activities to accomplish the objectives.
- Utilize the “Plan, do, review, act” improvement model and leading/lagging key
performance indicators to drive improvement in Maintenance & Reliability
-Ensure Contract Reliability resources participate effectively in efforts to maintain
plant site systems for equipment documentation, training, maintenance, reliability and
- As necessary, lead efforts to hire and train maintenance staff.
- Support the achievement of overall site operational objectives related to safety, health,
environment, production, cost, equipment reliability, equipment availability,
manpower utilization, etc.
- Monitors timely completion of safety, environmental, and equipment related
corrective actions to meet site management expectations.
- Remote work may be required.
Peers- Production Manager, Facility Engineer, Quality manager, Administration Manager,
Contract Maintenance Service Provider Manager
Subordinates- Contract Maintenance Service Provider Supervisor, Reliability and
Maintenance Engineers, Planner or Scheduler, Mechanics
Management- Domestic and International relations with: Technical Manager, VPs,
President and Business Leadership.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability (Core Competencies) required.
Minimum BS in Engineering
- 15+ years of Chemical plant experience in maintenance in a complex chemical processing plant
- Demonstrate understanding of maintenance and reliability “best practices”.
- Working knowledge of Distributed Control System (Not critical but preferred).
- Fundamental understanding of PSM systems and hazardous processes (OSHA 1910.119).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations Required:
- Reliability or Professional Engineering Certification preferred but not required.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree