Remote Data Warehouse Architect
|Binghamton, New York - United States
$100,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
GREAT company - GREAT benefits - GREAT opportunity!
The company has unbelievable stability and have an 82% employee satisfaction rating 4% higher than the industry standard.
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth is unlimited.
- Their training program for employees is what makes them stand out - INVEST IN THEIR PEOPLE - to become best financial employees in country.
- Benefits - medical, dental, 401k, pension, LTD, STD, vision.
- Retired - 15 years of service - health coverage paid 75% of and max benefit of $10,000.
- Summer - business casual dress attire.
DATA WAREHOUSE ARCHITECT -- 100% REMOTE ROLE for those in the states of NY, PA, NJ only
Must be authorized to work in the US with no sponsorship needed now or in the future.
- This is a highly visible role for an experienced Data Architect.
- Must have experience with ETL, SSIS, SQL Server.
- Must have previous Data Warehouse experience including creating and designing the architecture.
In this role, you will oversee much of the data architecture to ensure efficient and accurate accessibility to decision makers and stakeholders.
Must be able to pass a credit check, background check, and drug screen.
- Project management skills consistent with the visionary buildout of a data warehouse.
- Mastery of database application technology tools including Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
- SSIS Package Development. SQL Query and stored procedure development, SSIS Package Development using SQL Visual Studio/Data Tools. Script Development in SSIS Packages.
- Proficiency with business intelligence tools such as PowerBI and reporting tools .
- Ability to perform detailed SQL queries and proficiency with stored procedure development.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree