This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Remote Senior Recruiter|
|Job Location:||Seattle, Washington - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
You will be helping to build a team for a top healthcare and research facility in the country. Every person you place will be impacting change in peoples lives.
You will be supporting the growth of a top healthcare organization in the country. There are expanding and building which will require top not recruiter to focus on clinical, non-clinical and/or shared service positions. Position is fully remote.
Provide leaders with advice, counsel and planning to ensure the timely and effective recruiting of qualified applicants required to meet the organization’s recruiting goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of effective recruitment practices and strategies
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements such as Affirmative Action (AA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Word processing, spreadsheet and database management skills; HRIS experience preferred
- Able to work on multiple projects and manage changing priorities
- Above average attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and information
SECTION II: QUALIFICATIONS
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five (5) years recruitment experience with at least two (2) years full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-volume work environment.
-Experience effectively managing high volume requisition load.
- Healthcare Recruiting Experience