Remote Tax (2-8 yrs exp in high net, real estate, or business)
|Atlanta, Georgia - United States
$60,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Remote opportunities, so long as the candidates are local to Georgia. Ranked as one of the top firms in the nation. Highly competitive benefits package.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Review of High Net Worth, Real Estate and/or Business Tax Returns.
- Tax Planning and Projections.
- Research tax issues and provide tax planning and consulting services.
- Prepare correspondence to taxing authorities.
- Keeping up-to-date on current tax practices and technical issues.
- Understanding of income tax laws as they relate to various entities.
- Recognize and communicate potential risks and identify potential changes in tax policy.
- Build client relationships.
- Identify opportunities in new and existing clients.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
In addition, the skills and qualifications needed include:
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Accounting
- 2 to 8 Years of public accounting tax experience
- CPA for Manager level or higher (typically (5+ years of experience)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be proficient in use of computers and firm utilized tax software
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree