Retail Banking Executive
|Harrisonburg, Virginia - United States
$80,000.00 - $155,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Retail Banking Executive
Manages, supervises, and directs a region of banking centers to attain sales and service goals, customer satisfaction, and staff development in backing of the bank’s strategic business plan. This necessitates broad acquaintance of retail banking management, including operations, regulatory requirements, policy, sales and marketing, product knowledge, and management leadership to support and reach the Bank’s corporate goals.
Retail Banking Executive - Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides guidance and coaching to direct reports for handling critical personnel decisions of banking center exempt and non-exempt staff
- Resolves unusual and difficult client situations.
- Recommends products/service enhancements to Executive Management.
- Participates in bank meetings to include: budget, regional, training, project planning, goal setting, and problem resolution meetings and strategic planning.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of corporate goals, policies, operating procedures, and services.
- Supervises banking center managers within the assigned region.
- Motivates and mentors managers and employees within assigned region to sell products and services to establish profitable client relationships.
- Conducts monthly sales meetings with Banking Center Managers to provide ongoing direction with regard to sales, client services, and other key store issues.
- Administrate and achieve corporate goals for assigned banking centers may include but not be limited to Fee Income, Net GL Consumer/Small Business Loan Growth, Net GL Deposit Growth, Customer retention/satisfaction, etc.
- Exercises the usual authority of a Regional Manager concerning staffing, training, performance appraisals, promotions, career development, salary actions, and terminations.
- Communicate and implement new ideas and marketing strategies within region to improve sales, marketing, and staff development.
- Plan and provide input for region’s sales goals while actively participating in the execution of the plan.
- Works closely with the Regional President, Commercial Lenders, Retail Regional Managers and Small
- Business Development Officer to ensure that a team philosophy is delivered, and banking center goals and accomplishments are exceeded.
Retail Banking Executive - Minimum Qualifications:
- 8+ years’ experience of combined sales and customer service/operations in a financial institution; three or more years’ experience in banking center management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including public speaking and interviewing experience.
- Must be conversant with bank products and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college in business or finance or 10+ years equivalent experience in banking.
- Must be able to represent bank at executive level community functions.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree