Retail Regional Manager
|Winchester, Virginia - United States
$80,000.00 - $155,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Retail Regional Manager
The Retail Regional Manager is accountable for the general performance and of retail branches within allocated region(s). This position leads and directs regional management teams in accomplishing profitability, sales, customer experience, compliance, and growth objectives for allocated divisions and districts within the region.
- Reinforces the bank’s mission, vision and values by serving as a culture agent.
- Offers senior level guidance and support to the branches concerning customer concerns, operational questions, risk management, and human resource matters.
- Manages, develops and leads region and branch management teams; approves incentives, expense reports, and other personnel and compensation items.
- Motivates employees to achieve higher standards and promoting a commitment to excellence in service, sales, knowledge/learning, and technology-driven products and processes.
- Encourages community development and serves in the communities serviced by the region.
- Drives region(s) sales and performance and delivers strategic direction attentive to the continued growth and development of allocated branches and districts within the region.
- Conducts regular update and strategy meetings with direct reports, peer management and leadership teams.
- Tracks and reviews daily region performance levels; amasses summary reports and communicates standings; develops and directs action plans for improvement areas.
- Conducts frequent branch visits to safeguard observance of bank policies, consistency in sales and marketing efforts, successful implementation of new products and services, and to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with branch employees and host retail partners.
Mandatory Skills, Education and/or Competencies
- 6+years of management or supervisory experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with proven aptitude to prioritize and manage workload and to instill a sense of urgency in others as necessary to meet deadlines and goals.
- Outstanding customer service, relationship management, and business development skills.
- 10 + years progressive branch operations or sales management experience in the financial services or banking industry.
- Sound knowledge of marketing, sales, financial, managerial and leadership principles with robust knowledge of banking operation practices, policies, products and applicable regulations.
- Ability to analyze trends, processes and procedures and develop innovative and effective solutions for improved performance.
- Strong overall business acumen with an ability to understand the direction, priorities, and goals of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Business Administration or related field; or a corresponding amount of directly related work experience
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, critical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; presents a positive and professional image, effectively collaborates with diverse teams, and is successful at achieving results through the effort of others.
- Flexibility to engage in overnight and regional travel up to 25% of the time.
- Robust technology skills, including intermediate proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree