|Bowling Green, Kentucky - United States
$70,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Robotics Engineer, Plastics
Great opportunity for a person that works with robotics in a manufacturing setting
- Monitor and operate a variety of machines that automatically package our products.
- Design/develop new packaging ideas that will drive continuous improvement through increased production efficiencies.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise and work with maintenance to ensure the repair is completed in a timely manner.
- Work with PDM coordinator to make sure all PM’s are completed at the frequency required to maintain the machine to the optimal level of performance.
- Analyze machine performance and recommend upgrades or changes to the process when needed.
- Work with Product Management team to optimize packaging of new products.
- Ensure that our product is packaged in a way that will protect the product quality while meeting the customer’s expectations.
- Come up with new packaging configurations that will meet the expectations of our new retail segment.
- 2+ years Associate Degree Robotics or related field
- 2-5 years in Robotics/Automation in a related industry preferred but not required
- Strong leadership, people and communications skills, problem solving skills
- Experience and understanding of process systems and troubleshooting
- Understand how to read electrical drawings to aid in troubleshooting
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree