|Title:||SAP Business Analyst|
|Job Location:||Raleigh, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Come join us as a valued team member and work for an industry leader, while learning new skills and becoming part of a special team. This is a challenging and rewarding position where you can make a big impact. You will become part of a big/small family, and make a real difference.
We offer competitive pay and great benefits including:
• Two Medical Options
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• FSA / HSA Accounts
• 401(K), with up to 5% Pepsi Match
• Paid Personal Days
• Paid Vacation Days
• Paid Holidays
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Float Days
• Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
• Legal Plan Access
• Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3000 per year!
• Comprehensive Work/Life Wellness Program (EAP)
• Opportunities for career growth and development
We have an immediate opportunity for a motivated and focused Business Analyst.
Overall job responsibilities include business requirements analysis, developing functional specifications, designing and configuring SAP and non-SAP based enhancements, performing and/or leading system testing, developing and maintaining system/process documentation, developing and delivering training, and providing ongoing operational support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• This position is slated as a Project Support Role for our 2022 SAP S4/HANA Upgrade Project and subsequent Supply Chain Management initiatives (SAP MRP/Production Planning Execution and IBP Supply/Inventory)
• Performs the role of SAP PP Business Analyst for core responsibility supporting our current SAP ECC 6.0 (HANA Database) environment
• Provides 2nd level support/problem analysis and resolution of ERP and non-ERP applications (Interfaces) in areas of Procurement, Production, and Material Requirement Planning.
• Designs, configures, documents, tests, trains, and implements process enhancements for ERP and non-ERP applications in the areas of Procurement, Production, and Material Requirement Planning.
• Maintains proficiency in ERP and non-ERP applications and develops PBV Business process knowledge.
• Support Lead for related Supply Chain Projects and lead POC with Operation Business Departments.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/IT/Computer Science or related field OR commensurate experience is required.
Seven to Ten (7-10) years of previous experience supporting SAP or similar ERP business applications is highly preferred.
A Master’s Degree can be a substitute for two (2) years of previous work experience.
Must have strong customer service skills is required.
Previous SAP or ERP experience within the consumer products industry is preferred.
Business mapping and blueprinting experience implementing Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Production Execution (PP), Logistics Execution (LE). SAP S4 experience a plus.
Knowledge of process analysis and design required.
An understanding of inbound/outbound interfaces between SAP and other systems based on files/IDOCs is preferred.
Must be willing by car or plane to travel up to 20% for Project Related work when required.
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills is required.
Project management experience is preferred.
Must have ability of documenting functional specifications.
Must be a self-starter and an independent analytical thinker with a high attention to detail.
Must have successful previous experience prioritizing multiple tasks, managing tasks and adapting to an ever changing environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Self-starter and independent analytical thinker
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to document functional specifications
• Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Strong customer service skills
• Successful experience prioritizing multiple tasks, managing tasks, and adapting to changing environment.
• Project management experience helpful
Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Constantly (90%) required to sit. Occasionally (10%) required to walk and stand.
Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently.