|Job Location:||Broomfield, Colorado - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||6% bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
100% remote with little-to-no-travel
*100% remote* **Green Card or American citizens only**
SAP MM-PP Module – Functional Responsibilities
· Meet with business users to determine business requirements and align project scope
· Liaise with staff at all levels of the organization
· Present solutions in written or oral reports
· Provide support for business development, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with business users and extend IT team
· Define software, business and system requirements
· Analyze business requirements and provide independent, relevant and objective advice on the use of the product
· Develop business solutions and work on design and implementation of our new SAP S/4 HANA systems
· Train and educate business users on the proper use of the functionality
· Prepare documentation and training aides; present and conduct training
· Prepare and lead user acceptance testing as it relates to system design
· Design, test, configure and monitor new systems
· Prepare documentation and present progress reports to business and management
· Identify training needs and organize training for users and team members
· Able to multi-task and complete project tasks as assigned
· Able to meet deliverables in the agreed upon timeframe
· Assists in the planning and execution of projects involving IT solutions.
· Works with business resources to understand and document business requirements for application functionality, reports, customizations, interfaces, and SAP customization.
· Develops cost effective processes and procedures that meet user requirements.
· Works with business resources to define the overall scope of work for the assigned projects.
· Works with developers by communicating specs and performing iterative testing to ensure accuracy and compatibility of data.
· Capture and document systems end-to-end information flow and ancillary system integration into SAP.
· Train users and teammates on MM-PP modules or functions of SAP in a classroom setting or one-on-one.
· Cultivate and maintain positive sustainable relationships of trust through proactive, open and interactive communication and follow-up.
· Remains current with industry trends and solutions.
· Attends meetings as required or assigned.
· Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Special Job Dimensions
· Willing to be on call and occasionally work evenings, weekends or holidays, as needed or required.
· May be required to travel up to 25% of the time.
· Strong interpersonal / customer service skills
· Ability to utilize Agile and/or lean philosophies as a continuous improvement methodology to eliminate waste, improve accuracy and build quality into processes and solutions
· Minimum of 3-5 SAP full cycle implementations in SAP Materials Management & Production Planning (MM-PP Modules)
· Minimum of 2 years of experience with shop floor processing functions in SAP and manufacturing systems.
· Minimum 1 SAP implementation as a functional team lead or senior consultant
· Preferred, but not mandatory – experience with S/4 implementation in the SAP MM-PP functional area
· Preferred, but not mandatory - experience with 3rd party WMS systems implementation and integration with SAP MM-PP functional area
· Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
· Strong customer orientation.
· Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
· Strong team player
· Commitment to company values.
· Commitment to project deliverables
· Commitment to project timelines and successful completion
Education, Certification/License & Work Experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 5 years of related SAP ERP experience