|Title:||SAP SD Analyst|
|Job Location:||Bridgeport, Connecticut - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Super stable company with great growth and benfits! Tremendous Glassdoor Employee reviews. Currently remote but would only require 3-4 days a week on-site post- pandemic
DescriptionAccomplished IT SAP Analyst with a track record of delivering business value through technology and process improvement.
Specializing in Sales and Distribution (SD) - Order to Cash. supporting daily business operations, providing solutions to optimize operations, and support business goals.
Capable of managing multiple projects from inception to deployment, ensuring on-time and on budget delivery of innovative solutions.
Day to day operations, primarily focusing on the following tasks:
• SAP enhancements through requirements gathering and design, configuration, system testing, training, and go-live support and roll-out phases of Sales Distribution and other SAP functional areas.
• Manage and lead any SAP projects using ASAP / SDLC Methodologies.
• Accountable for configuration of sales order processing, customer and material master, pricing setup, pick, pack, shipping, returns, billing, credit management, sales reporting, and EDI / APIs.
• Collaborate with developers and business analysts to design, document, and develop custom reports, system enhancements, user exits, and facilitate EDI transactions.
• Provide day to day support to business operations.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives).
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
• 8+ years of recent professional experience in SAP SD required.
• Experience managing SAP projects is required.
• Experience leading project teams is required.
• Strong leadership skills
• Expert knowledge in SAP configurations for SD and Order to Cash in ECC 6.0
• Strong understanding of the Made to Order and Configure to Order processes
• Experience in e-commerce, web marketplaces, and online payment processing
• Experience in EDI / IDOC and API integration
• Some experience and knowledge of SCM, MM, PP, FI/CO and WM
• Ability to identify the function modules, BAPI, User exits that may be needed to cater to Business requirements
• Ability to clearly understand the business requirements and map it to individual SAP processes
• Hands on experience in implementing SAP projects and perform support activities
• Vendor Management, operations support, end-user assistance and training.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree