SAP SD Systems Analyst
|Buffalo, New York - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a manufacturing company seeking an SAP Business Analyst to join their collaborative and innovative SAP team. This well-known client offers exposure to top systems, best business practices, and career training programs.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary to $90k based on experience
- Extensive benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with 100% vesting and generous company match.
- Health Insurance and Prescription Drug Coverage. Vision Insurance. Dental Insurance. Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical Expense Reimbursement and Dependent Care Assistance)
- Life insurance, Accidental Death, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days and Flex Bank Time
- Paid Sick Bank Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Wellness program and Employee Educational Assistance Program
- Great company discounts including car manufacturers and cell phone providers
About the Job:
This key person will provide functional support, requirement specification and analysis, software configuration, project management, communication and administration. Will also provide integrated business & information solutions and act as the functional liaison between Information technology and the business.
Please note: this is a direct hire position (not contract). Seeking local candidates only or those with a strong connection to WNY. Will also consider candidates local to Rochester, NY who are willing to travel to Buffalo 3 days a week.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains various business and software solutions including business intelligence reports for Business Systems.
- Responsible for the development cycle from inception to completion.
- Provides post implementation support as needed.
- Provides strong analytical thinking for existing business problems, and works with business partners to define specification for the business problems.
- Interfaces with clients directly to participate in scope, resources, and budgets discussion for projects.
- Assesses and tests existing and alternative business strategies to recommend the best course of action.
- Develops infrastructure that enhances the scalability of the organization using business' best practices ensuring consistency and stability.
- Actively looks for opportunities for re-engineering in order to enhance system efficiencies across entire organization while providing business functions on-going support & maintenance.
- Develops training modules and documentation for new business solutions.
Experience, Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Industrial Engineering, or related fields preferred
- 3+ years' experience in SAP Business or Systems Analysis role.
- Previous configuration experience in the SD Module is strongly preferred but will consider MM/PP configuration experience.
- Excellent knowledge of business functions and relevant processes as well as IT resources and enabling technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication with clients
- Ability to perform system design, system development, and configuration of functionality using various technology tools.
- Ability to conduct needs assessments with clients to identify business and marketing requirements to translate into a project plans.
- Good understanding of fundamentals of database management and its relevant functions.
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze opportunities to streamline processes with automated solutions
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree