SAP SD - Remote
|Indianapolis, Indiana - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
No relo needed! Remote with occasional travel to project sites.
- A global company with a family culture and strong core values
- Competitive pay with benefits options (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, 401k), Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Career fulfillment with growth and development opportunities
- Employee discounts (online discounts for shopping, travel, insurance etc.)
We are seeking a remote SAP (permanent) Consultant – Sales & Distribution to join our Global IT team. This position will be responsible for leading, identifying, implementing, maintaining, and supporting company-wide global template solutions with a focus on sales and distribution (SAP SD).
- Leads and supports sub-projects in sales and distribution (SD) in accordance with the global template
- Acts as a proactive partner to the business with the view towards cross-module SAP processes
- Customizes and implements group strategic business application processes as documented in the global SAP template
- Creates and maintains documentation for the standard process landscape
- Enable and motivate the business organization to deliver a maximum of global standards
- Work closely with Segments and HQ functions to ensure that business solutions are aligned with the global template
- Enables all entities and employees to conduct business in line with applicable laws and regulations, as well as with global and local policies and procedures and the companies code of conduct
- Trains key users and support global 3rd-level issues within the SAP SD area
- Supports and maintains with a focus on sales and distribution (SAP SD)
- Bachelor’s degree (IT or Business Administration) or similar experience
- SAP Consulting certificate preferred
- SAP ERP Business Consulting, Customizing and Rollouts (5-10 years)
- Project Management skills, especially in ERP Rollouts (5-10 years)
- International experience (Group / Regional function)
- Desired experience in one or more of the following general business applications
(MS SharePoint, Salesforce, eCommerce
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Candidates who embrace core values will be most successful in our organization: Trust, Customer First, Curiosity, Courage and Performance
- Strong customer centric approach is a must
- Team player and strong collaborator
- Problem solver (always brings solutions, enjoys challenges)
- Dependable (reliable and follows through on commitments)
The Federal Executive Order 14042 on COVID-19 requires all current and new employees of government contractors to comply with one of the following on or before the Federal deadline date:
- Received their final vaccination dose – either their second dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or single dose of Johnson & Johnson OR
- Submitted a medical exemption/accommodation request for approval OR
- Submitted a religious belief exemption/accommodation request for approval.
We are a federal contractor which means all our team members must comply with this order by the Federal deadline to start and continue employment with us. Our Talent Acquisition team will confirm the Federal deadline date at the time an offer is made to help ensure compliance.