|Brampton, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client located in GTA West is actively seeking a qualifed candidate for this full time permanent position.
- Responsible for facilitating the implementation and support of SAP PP/MM Module into the company
- Accountable for performing detailed analysis of complex business process requirements
- Providing appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Responsible for facilitating workshops to collect business requirements needed
- Creating maps of client business requirements, processes and objectives
- Developing necessary product modifications to satisfy needs and requirements
- Responsible for designing, customizing, configuring and testing the SAP PP/MM Module
- Accountable for identifying gaps, issues and work around solutions
- Liaise with clients for troubleshooting, investigating, analyzing, and solving software problems.
- Responsible for managing changes and/or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues
- Document functional designs, test cases and results accordingly
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Support consulting services on both new implementations and existing projects
- Liaise between business functions and the technical team members from other SAP Modules (FI, CO, SD, WM, BW etc.) to deliver integrated SAP enables solutions
- Responsible for providing ad-hoc training and user support whenever necessary
- Properly complete all GMP Documentation in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensure all training assignments are completed correctly and maintain personal training records
- Accountable for participating in and/or lead Non-Conformance Investigations
- Complete Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA’s)
- Properly initiate, and follow through with actions required to close Change Controls
- Responsible for participating in internal, customer and Regulatory Audits
- This role will also be required to participate in the after-hours on-call support program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in a Business or Computer Science discipline
- Minimum 3 full cycle SAP system implementation with Hands on project experience and exposure
- Minimum 7 years of experience in designing and configuring PP/MM modules
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT and Business functions
- SAP PP and MM Certification
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is an asset
- Strong understanding of process flow and analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Systems Development techniques and practices
- Working knowledge of Data Modeling and Database Design practices
- Working knowledge of Networking and Telecommunications
- Strong knowledge of key integration points between other SAP modules (WM and QM) is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in combination with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent multitasking skills in combination with the ability to manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and resourceful
- Ability to manage user’s requests while adhering to project timelines, business and budget requirements
- Ability to work self-directed and independently with minimal supervision; may act as subject matter mentor to junior members
- Complex and non-routine, resulting in the development of new solutions
** Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..