SAP/ERP Systems Analyst
|Christiansburg, Virginia - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our company is a performance culture that empowers people to achieve great things. Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trust each other to do the right thing. For you, working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards, and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
The Site ERP Business Analyst is a key role in supporting the site in establishing, maintaining, and improving an effective Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. The Site ERP Business Analyst works closely with Finance and Operations, Production and Supply Chain, and external supporting IT employees to drive and facilitate change and improvement to the ERP and other core business systems. The initial project for this position is to support an ERP transition from LN to SAP.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops a deep understanding of overall end-to-end business process and supporting business systems for the entities
- Establishes, coordinates, and supports development and maintenance of SMEs within the entities. Coordinates the SME team during significant ERP change deployment.
- Communicates and collaborates at all levels of the business to ensure appropriate integration of processes and business systems
- Contributes to the design of ERP solutions to address business process issues or support changing business processes (for example, transitioning a new product line to the facility)
- Work with local employees and SMEs on the testing and training on enhancements made to the ERP system
- Acts as an issue escalation path for SMEs, working collaboratively with the site and the supporting IT employees to resolve ERP issues
- Acts as a champion in applying best practices, quality, and data integrity
- Ensure tickets for break fixes or new functionality for the site are entered, tracked and resolved
- Build relationships with the Global Process Owners to ensure successful delivery of standardized processes.
- Supporting the site for other core business systems
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, or related field with (5) five years of practical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Thorough knowledge of how an effective ERP system functions, with experience in deploying new and updated configurations and features - preference given to experience with SAP and/or LN
- Demonstrated leadership and effective change management skills
- Experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) for developing relational database scripts, reports and queries
- This position requires access to US export-controlled information
- Possess excellent presentation, analytical and project management skills
- Occasional travel is to be expected with this position.
5+ to 7 years experience
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree