|Title:||SEC & Finance Analyst|
|Job Location:||Napa, California - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
We have an exciting opportunity to work as the SEC & Finance Analyst for a wine business based in Napa, CA. This position is an integral source to the finance team and will be responsible for preparing SEC filings and supporting the FP&A Manager with budgeting, forecasts, and monthly reporting.
• Preparation of SEC filings including 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K and supporting schedules, drafting notes, discussions and other narratives as required.
• Maintain documented support for all 10-Q & 10-K disclosures.
• Support the implementation of budget, forecast and reporting tool.
• Assist with and deliver, Weekly, Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports as requested.
• Responsible for adhering to control processes affecting the financial close process.
• Assist with the Company’s insurance renewal and policy management process.
• Prepare quarterly debt covenant compliance documents.
• Perform ad-hoc tasks as required to support the Accounting team.
• BA / BS in Accounting and 2-3 years’ relevant experience from public accounting and/or public manufacturing company.
• CPA required
• Strong understanding of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
• Strong financial process experience, including financial close, reporting, internal controls, experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and working with independent auditors.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and research skills.
• Effective communication skills, verbal and written, with employees and external parties at all levels.
• Workiva experience a plus.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree