This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||SIS (SAFETY INSTRUMENTED SYSTEMS) ENGINEER|
|Job Location:||Beaumont, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||10% bonus + 4% 401k Match w/ annual 6% additional company contribution for a total of 10% toward retirement.|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
This is an exciting opportunity with a Fortune 500 differentiated chemical producer with a broad product portfolio. They have an exceptionally low turnover rate due to stability, competitive salary and benefits, and developing employees with professional growth opportunities. The end market producers are in the energy and fuel additives, insulation, apparel, industrial products, and automotive markets. This will be located at their 2,800-acre 650 employee site in the Beaumont, TX area. This position will function as the discipline engineer supporting the site safety instrumented systems. This role will provide leadership and innovation to ensure that these initiatives are consistently implemented across the plant site.
By submitting your confidential resume to us, we will immediately contact you should you meet our clients requirements. We are a team of seasoned recruiters specializing in placing Chemical, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers in the Chemical Process Industry and Environmental, Health, Safety and Human Resource Professionals for all Industries and we would look forward to hearing from you.
-Lead the design verification for the site’s critical equipment.
-Develop SIS engineering documentations such as I&E drawings, I&E equipment specifications, SIS safety requirement specifications, SIL calculations, PLS logic narratives, PLC Logic, cause and effect matrices.
-Responsible for complete design verification of non-instrumented/electrical process safety critical equipment utilizing persons and relevant discipline engineers.
-Provide engineering support for IPL testing.
*BS Electrical Engineering
*7+ years experience in a Petrochemical Plant or Refinery
*Knowledge of Process Safety Management
*Ability to Analyze Complex Technical Issues and Develop Engineering Solutions
Note: This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree