|Title:||SQA Regression Test Lead|
|Job Location:||Dulles, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Northern Virginia or Greater DC Metro area
The SQA Regression Test Lead will guide the day-to-day operations of a team of software quality engineers in regression test planning and execution of a SaaS software product designed for Federal Government Agencies and their Contractors.
- Lead quality regression and tst automation team in an agile environment leveraging current best QA practices to raise the quality level of primary software products.
- Guide and mentor team on modern QA processes and procedures, as well as facilitate interaction with the software development teams.
- Define and document a full repeatable regression plan using a combination of automated and manual testing practices.
- Personally execute regression tests to improve the quality of our SaaS products
More than 10 years of professional experience in Software Quality including at least 5 years of hands-on testing experience
and 3 or more years leading teams in regression testing and test automation.
- Must be able to utilize SQL and use the command prompt to perform query and configuration-related activities.
- Experience leading a QA team in a .NET / Oracle environment
- Experience managing an automated test case management tool (Zephyr, Silk) a plus.
- Experience with JIRA and VersionOne a plus.
- Technical degree qualified (eg Math, CS, EE, CIS)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree