|Job Location:||Greensboro, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Rapidly growing healthcare company in Greensboro is looking for a Logical SQL DBA to join their team. Close-knit environment with a dynamic Manager. This is a direct-hire role (not a contract), no sponsorship or relocation assistance is offered. Candidates must be local to the Greensboro area or have a compelling reason to move here.
- Will be focused on data ingestion, integration and integrity.
- Will be responsible for the design and development of both relational and multidimensional database objects (source marts, subject area marts, tables, views & indexes), for maintaining the data layer environment (security, recovery & optimization), and for ensuring the database layer access and logic performs efficiently.
- Will work with the data architects to support/develop the logical data layers supporting the enterprise data strategy and the analytic needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of experience in ETL, SSIS, data warehousing, business intelligence and/or analytic platforms
- 2+ years of healthcare data experience preferred
- Demonstrated intimate knowledge or experience with one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Data Tools, SQL Server Management Studio, Team Foundation Server, Erwin, SSAS, SSIS, Mirth, or Cloverleaf
- Ability to set best practices and mentor team members in the setup of Visual Studio solutions in order to facilitate collaborative development throughout the team
- Demonstrated knowledge of and/or experience with ETL scripting, relational and multi-dimensional data warehousing.
- Ability to provide guidance to team members on the use of a source code repository to manage solutions in a collaborative team
- Knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following alternative software packages: Oracle Warehouse Builder, SAS, Pentaho, Informatica, or Talend Open Studio.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years