SR Demand Planning Manager
|Rochester, New York - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Client is actively hiring
Excellent nationwide company relocation policy.
- Align the unconstrained demand forecast with the commercial and product management teams
- Align the demand plan with the planning team to ensure that the global level and the regional level coincide
- Manage the manual allocation process for day to day execution
- Conduct the SIOP demand review meetings
- Develop Demand plans and Inventory plans to meet sales and service objectives.
- Excellent Communication and Leadership skills.
- High proficiency with SAP, Microsoft Office and MRP- ERP Planning systems
- Excellent problem solver.
- Expertise in inventory flow throughout the supply chain - inventory management and distribution planning.
- Must have a four-year degree
- Six Sigma Green Belt a plus
- APCIS certification a plus
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in GLOBAL DEMAND PLANNING
- Three of those years as a Manager of Supply Chain Planners and Demand Planners
- Industry background should be one of the following: cosmetics, food, medical device, bio pharma, packaging.
- Your subject matter expertise is in ERP MRP planning systems - which include:
- Inventory control
- Warehouse Management
- Your hands-on management skills include developing reports to satisfy ongoing inquires on INVENTORY, Capacity, Product Availability.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree