|Mississauga (Churchill Meadows / Central Erin Mills / South Streetsville), Ontario - Canada
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - Canadian Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Currently we are seeking a SRED Specialist in the Mississauga, ON area. Salary is up to 120K plus benefits.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of Scientific Research & Experimental Development
- Determine eligibility of new and on-going developments for SR&ED submittal.
- Effectively manage multiple on-going projects in development.
- Create, maintain and drive activity on a new technology roadmap that aligns with the product roadmap.
- Assume responsibility of compiling technical descriptions of SR&ED activities for inclusion with tax credit claims and determining the amount of expenditures qualifying for SR&ED tax credits.
- Create and manage procedures for development team to record SR&ED activity.
- Represent & defend SR&ED reviews by the government.
- Keep current with the innovations of engineering staff as it relates to their projects.
- Gain a good understanding of SR&ED program and SR&ED Tax legislation developments,
- Accurately analyze information on how work on projects can qualify for the SR & ED and effectively apply it to development projects.
- Develop Best practices and focus on constant process improvement.
- Strong technical background that would include a graduate degree in Engineering, Electrical/Electronics or Computer Science (B. Eng. / B.S.).
- Excellent technical and persuasive writing skills, as well as, strong editorial capabilities.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Manufacturing, Engineering or Software Development industries.
- Experience in preparing SR&ED tax credit claims.
- Background in technical writing.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively communicate instructions, issues, project status, and technical matters.
- Ability to think strategically and work independently.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree