SSIS Developer / DBA
|Buffalo, New York - United States
$60,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
About the Employer:
Our client is an industry leader in WNY and in the Top 100 nationally! They have been a trusted business services partner for companies throughout WNY and beyond for almost 20 years. What sets them apart is their entrepreneurial spirit and ability to help their customers with innovation and growth. Work/Life balance is a high priority in addition to being extremely active in community organizations.
Salary and Benefits - Jr. SSIS Developer / DBA
- Salary range is $60k-$75k based on experience
- Great benefits, including generous paid time off
- Flexible scheduling including flex time and alternative schedules
- Ongoing training to keep your technical skills sharp
- Business casual dress, including jeans
In this role you will design and implement ETL solutions, including automation and integration. You will work closely with business analysts and BI Developers to understand requirements and expectations for ETL solutions, reporting progress on engagements to the Senior DBA.
- Develop ETL processes, designed to error-handle and issue automated alerts as required
- Maintain existing code and research/fix bugs when needed
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work independently, gather requirements, create data models, create new database schemas, and re-use existing structures
- Adhere to and implement established departmental concepts and principles
- Assists in definition of logical and physical data models
Seeking local candidates who are authorized to work in the US. No Corp to Corp.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of professional SQL experience
- Proficient at writing SQL queries, stored procedures and verifying results
- Proficient at writing test scenarios, performing testing, and verifying the end results using business requirements
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft platform as a whole and the integration among different components and services
- Knowledge of data visualization toolsets (Tableau) helpful
- Must work well in team environment and excel at taking direction
- Strong oral and written communication